Rodgers Lodge is located in a wilderness setting on the West Coast of Vancouver Island in Esperanza Inlet, about 70 miles due west of Campbell River, British Columbia, Canada.
3 Nights / 4 Days with up to (25) hours guided fishing: $3,442 PP.
Based on double occupancy: Standard Room, 2 guests per boat
Extended your stay with (35) hours guided fishing: 4 Nights / 5 days $4,247 PP.
3 Nights / 4 Days with up to (25) hours guided fishing: $2,631 PP.
BASED ON triple OCCUPANCY: STANDARD ROOM, 3 GUESTS PER BOAT
EXTENDED YOUR STAY with (35) Hours Guided Fishing: 4 NIGHTs / 5 DAYS $3,730 PP.
All Packages Included
- Return airfare from Calgary, Edmonton or Seattle, Washington aboard NW Seaplanes
- Comfortable waterfront accommodations
- All delicious home style meals and complimentary wine with dinner
- Guided fishing from one of our comfortable fully equipped top of the line Pursuit or Proline cruisers
- Professional, Friendly Courteous, Certified Saltwater Fishing Guide.
- All tackle, bait, fuel and non alcoholic beverages are supplied on the boat
- Top of the line floater jackets, all weather pants, and boots to keep you warm and dry
- Cleaning and storage of your catch
Important Information About Fly In Packages
If you are thinking about flying in for a 3 night / 4 day package you are looking at a Thursday to Sunday stay. If you would like to come in for a 4 night / 5 day package you are looking at a Sunday to Thursday stay.
NW Seaplanes has a free shuttle from Seatac airport to their terminal and their pick up time at Sea-Tac is at 9:30 AM on your arrival day and they leave their terminal for our Lodge at 10:30 AM.
If you can arrange your arrival flight to Seattle to arrive at Sea-Tac airport before 9:30 AM this would work. Otherwise you would have to come in the night before.
If you have to plan your trip to arrive in Seattle the night before, we have an arrangement with a Holiday Inn close to the NWS terminal. The Holiday Inn also has a free shuttle from Seatac airport to their hotel and they also have a free shuttle the next morning to the NWS terminal.
For your return flight from our Lodge to Seattle the pick up time by NWS at our Lodge is 2:30 PM so your arrival time in Seattle will be about 5:30PM.
NWS will put your fish into their pontoons and upon your arrival at their terminal in Seattle they will box your catch in airline approved shipping containers for your return trip home. This service is included in our pricing. If flying with NWS to our Lodge, you are going to need a passport.
- Prices do not include taxes. If paying in other than Canadian funds exchange rates are calculated for the day reservations are made. Please check the current exchange rates the day you make your reservation.
- Our Check-in and check-out days are Sunday, Wednesday or Thursday
- We have bait, ice, fish bags and fuel available
- We suggest bringing a 150 quart cooler for the storage of your catch, and any personal beverages or liquor you may enjoy
- Fishing licenses should be purchased prior to arriving at Rodgers Lodge. These are available in Campbell River or online at Canadian Recreational License System
- Prices are subject to change without notice