Celebrating more than a century of tradition, Waterfall Resort spans 52 acres on Prince of Wales Island near Alaska’s famed Inside Passage. Accessible only by air and sea, our record-setting salmon cannery turned legendary sport-fishing resort draws anglers from around the world (60,000 to date), who come to our remote shores in pursuit of wild king and silver salmon, halibut, lingcod, and more than 20 other fish species.
4 Days / 3 Nights All-Inclusive Package Price $4,975.00 PP. (RT Floatplane Include)
5 Days / 4 Nights All-Inclusive Package Price $6,480.00 PP. (RT Floatplane Included)
*Pricing is per person, double occupancy; additional nights, $1,505.00 per night. Single supplements and upgrades available. Guide and crew gratuities not included.
Here’s what’s included:
- U.S. Coast Guard licensed fishing guide
- Full-service guided fishing aboard 25-foot heated North River cabin cruiser (four guests per boat)
- Use of high-performance G. Loomis rods, Shimano reels, Helly Hansen and Xtratuf all-weather gear, and all other bait, tackle, and fishing equipment
- Lodging in historic Boardwalk Cabin or oceanfront Lodge Room (upgrades available)
- All meals of hearty all-you-can-eat Alaskan fare, including wine with dinner
- Evenings at the Lagoon Saloon with pool, ping-pong, and poker tables
- Daily housekeeping, Wifi hotspots, and all other resort services
- Professional fish processing, vacuum-packing, flash-freezing, and packing
- Wet-lock fish boxes to check as luggage or for shipping
- On-site Alaska Airlines service for departure day check-in
- Ground crew at Ketchikan International Airport to assist with transfers
No video game can compete with a real-life Alaska sport-fishing adventure for the whole family. Young anglers visiting Waterfall Resort should be at least 12 years of age—they’re going to be reeling in some big fish! Now that’s something to tweet about.
- 15% off standard rates for kids and teens under 18 when fishing with an adult
- Valid any time with no date restrictions
Package rates are based on double occupancy in Waterfall Resort’s historic Boardwalk Cabins or oceanfront Lodge Rooms.
Guests may upgrade to an executive-style Egg House Suite or family-size Tongass Townhouse. Single supplements are also available.
- Egg House Suite upgrade: add $265 per guest per night (minimum two guests)
- Tongass Townhouse upgrade: add $215 per guest per night (minimum four guests)
- Single supplement: add $315 per guest per night (Boardwalk Cabins and Lodge Rooms only)
Cabin Cruiser Exclusivity
- Three guests per boat: $315 per guest per night
- Two guests per boat: $830 per guest per night
- One guest per boat: $3,000 per guest per night
Deposit and Payments
Published rates are per person, double occupancy, in Boardwalk Cabins or Lodge Rooms, with four guests per cabin cruiser. Premium guest quarters (Egg House Suites and Tongass Townhouses) as well as upgrades for private accommodations (single occupancy) and cabin cruiser exclusivity (fewer than four guests per boat) are also available.
A $1,000 deposit or executed group contract is required at the time of booking to secure all reservations. Dates not under deposit or contract may be sold to other guests without notice.
An additional deposit equal to 50% of the invoice total must be submitted no later than February 1, 2016.
The full balance is due no later than 60 days prior to the reservation arrival date. Reservations made after February 1, 2016, must be paid in full within ten days of booking.