Yes Bay Lodge Vacation Package: 3 Night / 4 Day Package: $3,695. PP.
Yes Bay offers visitors many additional activities which afford the opportunity to explore so much more of Alaska’s natural beauty on your Yes Bay Lodge Vacation.
If you appreciate traditions, great service, and pristine surroundings Yes Bay is your kind of place!
Getting to Yes Bay Lodge
Once you arrive at Ketchikan International Airport, proceed directly downstairs to the baggage claim area to meet our Pirate Airworks agent. The agent there will coordinate your scenic floatplane trip out to Yes Bay.
You should plan on arriving in Ketchikan at 3:30 pm, for a direct connection to your floatplane. Should you wish to come earlier and take advantage of the sightseeing and activities Ketchikan has to offer, you will need to check in with the Pirate Airworks office at 4:00 pm to insure your 4:30 departure to Yes Bay.
THE YES BAY LODGE VACATION PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Double accommodations with private bath
- Professionally prepared Alaska cuisine
- Fully guided saltwater fishing from 20-foot Olympic boats
- Fully guided freshwater fishing in remote lakes and streams
- Cleaning, vacuum packing and freezing fish
- Use of all weather gear: boots, hats, pants, and jackets
- Special wet-lock fish boxes for travel
- Daily housekeeping service
- Guided hiking and kayaking
- Tours of area waterfalls, hot springs, and landmarks
THE YES BAY LODGE VACATION PACKAGES DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Fishing licenses
- King Salmon stamp
- Bar purchases
- Gift shop purchases
- Fly-out trips
- Cancellation insurance
RECOMMENDED ITEMS TO BRING
- Warm clothing that is suitable for layering
- A warm, lightweight jacket
- Warm gloves, preferably waterproof
- Warm socks
- Comfortable shoes/boots that are durable and supply good traction
- T-shirts and a pair of shorts for warmer days in July and August
- Comfortable pants and/or jeans of durable fabric
- Sunscreen, lip balm, sunglasses, insect repellent
- Camera, batteries and film if required
- Backpack or daypack, water resistant or waterproof
- Prescription medications
RESERVATIONS / PAYMENT POLICY
- A $500 per package/person deposit is due within 10 days of booking to confirm and hold your reservation.
- A second payment equal to 50% of the total package is due before February 1st.
- The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. For reservations made after February 1, 2009 the total package price due within 10 days to confirm and hold your reservation.
At Yes Bay Lodge we believe that gratuities are a personal matter. Gratuities are not included in your package rate. For suggestions regarding gratuities for service staff, please contact our reservations department.
- All cancellations will be assessed a $500.00 per person fee.
- Cancellations made less than 90 days prior to arrival will be assessed an additional cancellation fee
equal to 50% of the total package price.
- Cancellations made less than 60 days prior to arrival will be assessed a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the total package price.
- Travel/Cancellation insurance is available upon request. Reservations will be cancelled and the above policy will apply if the Reservations/Payment policy is not adhered to.
- There will be no exceptions to this cancellation policy.